(Redirected from Wands)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up wand in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A wand is a thin, straight, hand-held stick of wood, ivory, or metal.
Wand or magic wand may also refer to:
- Günter Wand, a German orchestra conductor and composer
- Hart Wand, an early white American blues musician and composer from Oklahoma City
- John W C Wand, an Anglican archbishop of Brisbane, Australia
- Seth Wand, an American football offensive tackle
- Walter Rudi Wand, a German judge
- Wand Bewossen, a military figure in Ethiopian history
- Wanderlei Silva, Brazilian mixed martial artist
- Wand (band), an American psychedelic rock band
- Wands (band), a 3-member Japanese rock music group
- Wand Records, a record company
- "The W.A.N.D. (The Will Always Negates Defeat)," a song by The Flaming Lips
- Magic Wands (band), a band from Los Angeles, CA
- WAND, an NBC affiliate in Decatur, Illinois
- Magic Wand (software), a word-processing program for CP/M-based computers first released in 1979
- Nyko Wand, a 3rd-party alternative to the Wii Remote
- Magic Wand Productions, a video game company based out of Bucharest, Romania
- Magic Wand Speak & Learn, an electronic educational toy introduced in 1982 by Texas Instruments
- Wand vibrator, a type of vibrator
- Hitachi Magic Wand, a well-known brand of wand vibrator
- Prince's wand, a piece of body piercing jewellery
- Violet wand, a device used for the application of low current, high voltage, high frequency electricity to the body
- Suit of wands, a suit in the Tarot
- Magic Wand (anti-missile system), aka David's Sling, a joint Israeli-American interception system for medium- to long-range rockets
- The magic wand selection tool in image editing software.
- Magic wand, an operator in separation logic.
- W And, a variable star
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wand.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.